haiz... so sianz.. everydae need to study so hard.. i think science definitely fail lor.. so hard.. luckily fridae going out wif my fren liao.. can relax.. now i oso dunno wad to do.. haiz.. need to go study geo liao.. bb y'all... i gtg... bye..
I love flowers.
I love pink.
I'm dainty and dirty; not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's coz...
I'm a girl. And thts soo not miie. :)
coz. . . DANCING is my life. BASKETBALL is my passion.
and MUSIC is my lovee.
YAY~
The DIVA ♥
I V Y there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
27/10 IS MY DAY so people, uu should noe wad to do.
i'm 13 goin on F O U R T E E N
i'm part of DaBianNGuo
DABIANNWANG~jun meng
DABIANNYOU~ ivyy
DABIANNZUO~GWEEjiayi
DABIANNZHONG~wen hao
DABIANNQIAN~chong yew
DABIANNHOU~ESTHER
n also RAPISTS
Miss R-Yingmei
Miss A-Minyu
Miss P-Joyce
Miss I-Huiyin
Miss s-Esther
Miss T-Jiayi
Miss S-Shihui
Miss hyphenn-Ivy
these are the people whu make up my world:)
Jasleen Jiayi Vanessa
Felicia Huiyin Minyu Qimin
Esther Yingmei Ronda
Janice Katherine Jean
Jocelyn Shihui Joyce
Benedict Nicholas Wong
Weihao Weiyu Xiaoqi
Wenbin Weijun Jiameng Di
Tengda Junyuan
n many many more:)
People make up my world n
candies make my day.
:)
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Kick his ass. Make me grow taller. Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent. Friends forever. New PSP. New handphone. New bag. New wallet.
HER AUDIENCES ♥
They applauded her and gave her a standing ovation.